Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hiatus


hiatus |hīˈātəs|
noun ( pl. hiatuses ) [ usu. in sing. ]
a pause or gap in a sequence, series, or process: there was a brief hiatus in the war with France.
Prosody & Grammar a break between two vowels coming together but not in the same syllable, as in the ear and cooperate .

Sorry about the short hiatus I've been taking from the blog. Believe it or not, it's only been about a week and  a half. I know it seems like it's been a lot longer, but like Bryant said, there has been A LOT going on the past few days. As they say, the times they are a-changin'. But that's what makes life exciting. Right? Ok, now to the list of amazing things that have happened in the past while since my last post.

VOCAL POINT!! Oh my goodness. I love them sososososo much. I got to go see them with Monica in the Conference Center Theater at temple square. Then we got our cds signed. It was so much fun!! Then on campus on Monday, I saw the new Jake. I made Emma come him with me and he recognized me! It made my day.

Another amazing thing, I have had the pleasure of being a part of the crew for the new hit internet TV series, "Between 2 Arms". It's pretty funny if I do say so. I am the camera operator/editor and it is soo much fun. Let me tell you. You can watch the first 2 episodes here. Well, anthropology is over, so I guess it's time for me to be done blogging. So I leave you with this Broadbent 23 meme:

Silly Bryant.

Luckily I am done with my hiatus now!

1 comment:

  1. I love that meme Mike! It makes my day every time because it is sooooo true!!

    ReplyDelete