Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hiatus Part II

hi•a•tus |hīˈātəs|

noun ( pl. hiatuses ) [ usu. in sing. ]
a pause or gap in a sequence, series, or process: there was a brief hiatus in the war with France.

     Well. If you haven't noticed. I've taken a hiatus from my blog. Again. This time was a bit longer than the last. Now, this doesn't mean I'm going to be posting often, (I'm just non-committal like that. Come at me bro!) but it does mean I will be posting regularly. I suppose the next logical question is why I allowed this hideous hiatus to happen in the first place. Well, the explanation is simple. 3 words in fact. Between Two Arms. So much has happened in my life since I last posted, but this pretty much sums it all up. This is both the reason I haven't been posting on my own blog and the summary of my life since February 8th. So if you don't know what Between Two Arms is, you better repent and find out.

     There has been a lot of change even since the end of BTA. My bros/roommates and I have had such a blast. But the time came that we all had to part ways. It's sad, but it needed to happen because most of us are leaving to serve a 2 year LDS mission. (My brother Bryant brought his mission to an end already, so this will cause a brief bereavement). Tyler's gonna to mix it up in Mexico, Murphy's gonna hang with the cats of California (Carlsbad), Brett's gonna chill in Chile, Rob's propped up in Provo with me waiting for his call, and I'm gonna be a guy in Guayaquil, Ecuador. It's gonna be CRAZY AWESOME!
Before I go, I'll leave you with one of the last things we created together. It's epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment