Saturday, May 19, 2012

Surprise!


surprise |sə(r)ˈprīz|
noun
1 an unexpected or astonishing event, fact, or thing: the announcement was a complete surprise.

Oh, man. Life is full of surprises. But I like that. It's what gives life pizzazz! In fact... There have been a few surprises in my life since my last post. A wedding, a sports drink commercial, a mission call, a rainy day, and a couple of other surprises I can't even talk about yet... (hehe)

A Wedding
Well, I guess this is a little less of a surprise. We kinda saw this one coming considering its been planned for months but... My niece's wedding. That's right, you didn't read that wrong. My niece Lynsie who is a year older than I (The girl I had a dance party with in the previous post) got married last weekend to Andrew White. I still can't believe my childhood BFF is married! CRAZY

A Sports Drink Commercial
A really great surprise opportunity popped up this last week as well. I was invited to come be a part of the crew for a 2 day commercial shoot for Xango (a local company that sells sports/health drink juice stuff). This was super fun to be a part of. In one commercial I even got to be a blurry shoulder in the foreground in one of the scenes!

A Mission Call
My roommate Rob opened his LDS mission call today. He wanted to go to a city in the south. He got a great surprise and was called to Dallas Texas. Even better, there was a surprise within the surprise. (Insert inception joke here) This is the same mission that one of our good friends is already in! Rob will be speaking the english language.


A Rainy Day
The fun of Utah weather just never ends. The weather for the last week or two has been just beautiful! Mid 70s and sunny almost every day. So imagine my surprise when I woke up to this!

Then true to schizophrenic Utah form, it did this in the afternoon

iPhone Surprise
OK, I guess it's time to finish up my post. I hope it was at least somewhat entertaining. If you didn't think so, maybe this video of an iPhone with a surprise will convince you otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray Lynsie! Hooray Mike! Hooray Rob! So much goodness in this blog post. I enjoyed it very much :)

    ReplyDelete