Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Catchphrase


catchphrase |ˈkaCHˌfrāz, ˈkeCH <-If you say it like that I will shoot you
noun
a well-known sentence or phrase, typically one that is associated with a particular famous person.

Catchphrase has taken on a whole new meaning to me the last week and a half or so. There are a few phrases that have been repeated MANY times each day within my apartment. We seem to latch on to a few phrases or songs and repeat them ALL THE TIME. It's kind of awesome.

Throw it Away
       Anytime there is anything unsatisfactory at all we just throw it away!

I Feel Happy of Myself
      This came from a youtube video. Watch the top one first. (Also, I can't put these up without mentioning Bryant)






Nope! Chuck Testa!
     This one also came from a youtube video. (Don't judge us) I think this one pretty much explains itself.



Needless to say, we have been have a grand time using these catchphrases many times in almost every conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment