Friday, January 13, 2012

Fate

fate |fāt|
noun
1 the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power: fate decided his course for him | his injury is a cruel twist of fate .
• the course of someone's life, or the outcome of a particular situation for someone or something, seen as beyond their control: he suffered the same fate as his companion.

Today I took a walk contemplating the meaning of fate. Sometimes it is kind to me. Other times not so much. Unfortunately fate was not so kind to me. I missed the impromptu Vocal Point performance today by about 2 minutes. I saw the big crowd, but didn't know what it was until too late. But I'm not going to complain about it. Instead of whining I'll just include these 3 videos of the performance thanks to my good friend Emily Hales from My Princess Diary.





So what has fate given me? A missed opportunity to see Vocal Point? I think fate has also given me lots of good things like... like... my toes. Toes are good. And..um... Ah &)*%$@! Fate has given me a mysterious lack of things to say on this blog post. Again. Well I guess I'm done then. Oh. Also, don't forget to :)

1 comment:

  1. See fate is good because you had a good friend there to record it for you!

    ReplyDelete